Paramatma

I lived as a Vaishnavan monk for 5 years in a Bhakti Yoga ashram under the guidance of my spiritual master, Srila Bhakti Aloka Paramadvaiti Swami. I received initiation in 2004 and a second initiation in 2006.
Paramatma is a Sanskrit word. Param means Supreme, and Atma means soul. Paramatma is the supreme soul present in the heart of every living entity.
According to Vedic knowledge, the intuition, the internal voice, is a manifestation of Paramatma. This is the Supreme of which you are a part of.
Through prayer, Paramatma led me to meet my spiritual master when I was in the most desolate condition of my life. He clarified all my existential questions, doubts, and fears about life.
I am eternally grateful to my spiritual master for all his help, patience, and unconditional love that he has for all his disciples around the world.
What is Holistic Healing Paramatma?
According to Vaishnava philosophy and the Vedic scriptures of the ancient culture of India:
All of us are eternal spiritual souls and possess a gross material body and an ethereal or subtle material body.
The subtle body is composed of 3 elements: The mind, the intelligence, and the false ego.
Through the evolution of consciousness the soul can recover its natural state of peace and happiness, or Ananda.
The treatments and therapies offered at Holistic Healing Paramatma are focused on viewing the patient as an individual spirit that is an integral part of an organic whole. In this way, we help develop consciousness.